CANADA – Here is the Lotto 6/49 result for Saturday, March 6, 2021, with a jackpot prize of $15 million. Check your tickets now!
Lotto 6/49 is one of the most popular lottery games in Canada today. Draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday. Lotto 6/49 tickets are sold until 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on draw nights.
Canada Lotto 6/49 Result for Saturday, March 6, 2021:
( 02-14-18-21-26-48 + 19 )
Each play costs $3 and includes one set of numbers from 1 to 49 for the Main Jackpot Draw and a second, 10-digit set of numbers for the $1-million guaranteed prize draw.
Main jackpot starts at $5 million and will grow until won, with a guaranteed $1-million prize.
You can also play up to 26 weeks in a row with Advance Play. With 2 draws per week, that’s up to 52 draws in advance!
There is a winning $1-million ticket guaranteed every LOTTO 6/49 draw. That’s 2 winning $1-million tickets EVERY week!
How to play Lotto 6/49 Canada lottery?
- The Lotto 6/49 is an easy lottery game just like many other lotteries.
- The first step in playing this lottery is selecting six numbers from 1 to 49.
- This selection needs to be done on 10 boards.
- Each board costs $3 CAD.
- If you cannot decide your six numbers, you can simply choose Quick Pick and the lottery terminal will randomly choose numbers for you. The Quick Pick will draw you one set of numbers for the Main Draw and another set of numbers for the GUARANTEED PRIZE DRAW.
- A GUARANTEED PRIZE DRAW allows one ticket holder to win $1 million CAD during the draw.
Facts about Lotto 6/49
- The lottery was launched in Canada on June 12, 1982, and is functioning for more than three decades now.
- Before the increase in the prices of tickets in June 2004, Lotto 6/49’s largest jackpot was $26.4 million, on September 2, 1995.
- According to the game’s rules, one player can play Lotto 6/49 for only 26 weeks in a row.
Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official lottery website. Eventsnewsasia.com cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos, or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings. – EventsNewsAsia.com